Monday, March 14, 2011

Mortar&Pestle

Our cookbook, Mortar & Pestle ; Aromas from a Peranakan Kitchen is just released in late February 2011. It is a significant beginning after two years of hard work, blood, sweat and tears. We painstakingly spent almost every weekend for a few months trying to get the pictures done. The nights were spent editing and correcting the recipes at first and after that is done, we had to deal with the touch up and never ending layout correction. It is difficult, no doubt. My help came from a great friend of mine who could thankfully was heaven sent! I thanked God for her. The rush and all had me sleeping at 3am everyday and had taken a huge toll on everything around me. So, if you asked me if I do it all over again? I would say yes but perhaps differently!

No comments:

Post a Comment